Sunday, October 26, 2014

How to Join TSU Social Network and Earn Money

Join TSU Social Network and Earn Money

New social network Tsu shares ad revenue with content ...

අදම රෙජිස්ටර් වෙන්න>> TSU

Tsu keeps 10 percent of the revenue it earns from its ads. It gives the other 90 percent to its content creators and the people that share posts.

මුදල් ලැඛෙන සමාජ ජාල වෙබ් අඩවියක් ලෙස TSU.CO හදුන්ව  දී  තිබෙනවා . පරිශීලකයන් විසින් එක් කරන ලද ඡායාරූප, වීඩියෝ, වෙනත් නිර්මාණ හරහා ආදායම් ඉපයිමට හැකි පරිශීලකයන්ට මුල්‍ය ප්‍රතිලාභයක් ලබාදීමට හැකි Content වලට  වටිනාකමක් ලබාදෙන නවතම සමාජ ජාල වෙබ් අඩය  TSU මේවනවිට සීග්‍රයෙන් ජනප්‍රියත්වයට පත්ව තිබේ. 

අදම රෙජිස්ටර් වෙන්න>> TSU

tsū is a free network that gives the social revenues back to you. We instead focus on payments. It's the right thing to do. Video button. Learn More. The Problem

How do users make money on tsū?
On tsū, users own their content and own their network, therefore they own the royalties generated from advertising, sponsorship and partnership dollars wrapped around their content. Additionally if any users came to the platform via a user’s short code or invitation, then that user will in perpetuity earn a portion of the economics of the newly invited individual and their social network on tsū. 
This only happens on tsū and mechanically cannot happen on any other incumbent platform. If a tsū user’s post is viewed, that post creates economics – at the very least an advertisement is served alongside that post which is revenue. tsū simply arranges these revenues to trickle to the users as royalties via our algorithm that rewards both relevant content and social network building. See here to see the Algorithm.
If I already monetize my videos on YouTube©, can I also benefit from tsū monetization?tsū itself does not host videos at this time. tsu is simply another destination that you can embed your videos into just like tumblr, wordpress, and other similar blog services. Monetization on tsu for videos are no different than monetization for any other form of media you share on tsu today (status updates and photos.) This means for the first time you can monetize videos through “pre click” (tsu) and "post click" (youtube and other vid networks) activity.


Post a Comment